December 18, 2009

Edublog Awards 2009 - "The winners"

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

The winners, first and second runner ups have been published at the Edublog Awards page.

No, LIFE FEAST wasn´t one of the winners BUT IT WAS A RUNNER UP in the "Best Educational Tech Support Blog".


I´d like to thank everyone for voting for Life Feast and at the same time congratulate "iLearn Technology" and "Langwitches" for their wonderful work. It´s an honour to be in the same list with such great  bloggers. I recommend you visit their blogs, they really do deserve to be winners.

You can check the other winners at http://edublogawards.com/ by clicking on each category. CONGRATULATIONS to all !!!

2 comments:

Kathleen McGeady said...

Dear Ana Maria,

I found your blog through Kelly Tenkeley's iLearn Technology blog.

Congrats on your nomination in the Edublogs award. It was very well deserved!

I'm going to add your blog to my blogroll and Google Reader as you have so many great posts!

I am a Grade Two teacher in Australia and have similar interests to you with technology integration.

Thanks for your fabulous work and keep it up!

Kathleen McGeady
http://primarytech.globalteacher.org.au/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment, Kathleen. Kelly's blog "iLearn" is really something, isn't it? I'm checking out your blog right now. And thank you for adding my blog to your blogroll.