December 9, 2009

Nominations for LIFE FEAST - Edublog Awards


 is my personal blog which started as a space where I tried the tools I was in contact with as I joined the Learning With Computers Yahoo Group in 2006. I had no intention of publishing anything pretentious and as I became more and more enthusiastic about blogging, it became an extension of my learning experience, a space for sharing and learning.

Most of the times, I share tools, brainstorm ideas on how to use them in class, share e- projects my colleagues and I have developed, and other times it's pure FUN.

I can't say enough how much I've learned through blogging and how many wonderful people I've met (virtually). One thing I can say is : "Life Feast has made life even richer."



 2009


I'm very happy to share with my friends that LIFE FEAST has been nominated for the 2009 Edublog Awards under three categories:
It's an honour to be in the company of so many experienced and talented bloggers from whom I learn everyday. 

You can vote for the BEST BLOGS IN 2009  at http://edublogawards.com/ 
and explore the various blogs teachers have nominated.

4 comments:

Dani Lyra said...

Congratulations! Your blog never fails to inspire me.I'm just starting to blog and try out tools and yeah I'm already totally addicted!
Thanks for sharing so much with us. Your blog has indeed made my life richer!

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Dani, your words mean a lot to me. I've visited your blog and can clearly see how many wonderful projects you've been developing w/ your students.

Camila Sousa said...

Aninha... Congrats!! You deserve the nomination and the award :-)) Your blog is full of ideas and helps us teachers with the endless resources that you share so kindly! Thanks. I feel fortunate to know your blog's address.

Ana Maria Menezes said...

Camilinha, thanks for the congrats and happy holidays!!! I bet you´re going to have a white Christmas.