April 25, 2010

One more AWARD - " Vale a pena ficar de olho neste Blog"


I´d like to thank Janet Bianchini and Claudio Azevedo for including my blog in their lists of 10 blogs they recommend.

What an honour!




This award is  part of an initiative called "Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog", which means "It's worth keeping an eye on this blog". The chosen blog has to copy the picture, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which are well worth a visit.

It´s hard to limit my list to ten blogs but I´ll do my best:


      6 comments:

      Camila Sousa said...

      Wow! Thanks Aninha :-) I am flabbergasted or I should say that my flabber is indeed gasted! LOL
      Thanks a bunch. Bjinhos,

      Dessa said...

      Ana,
      What a wonderful surprise.
      Thanks a lot.

      dkapuler said...

      Thanks Ana, for including me in such an honored list!!

      Ana Maria Menezes said...

      You all deserved the mention. Love following your blogs.

      Danny Nicholson said...

      thanks for the mention! :)

      Leahn said...

      Hi Ana,

      Well done! I also recommended you. Thanks for passsing on so many great ideas.

      Leahn